St Declan’s Road, Dublin 5
St Declan’s Road, Dublin 5
Available for 9 months as family may be returning for summer.
Located just off the Clontarf end of Griffith Avenue, and dating from the mid 1920's this traditional style Marino home is situated in the middle of a terrace that overlooks a beautiful leafy recreational green.
• very well maintained three bedroom terraced home overlooking a large leafy green area and not overlooked by other houses
• boasting a sunny south-west facing front garden, and the house is flooded with sunlight.
• This cosy home has been well cared for and includes a modern tiled bathroom,
• The centerpiece of the house is a fully fitted stylish kitchen with a modern range cooker
• This cosy house has been fitted with additional insulation throughout.
• There is also a nice blend of original features such as internal doors, floors and cast-iron fireplaces.
• There is low maintenance decked rear garden.
• The accommodation extends to a total floor area of approx. 840 sq. ft. and comprises entrance hallway, living room, kitchen/dining room, three bedrooms and a good sized bathroom.
• Close to a host of local amenities and services, Marino is a truly wonderful neighbourhood in which to live and raise a family. The local area boasts a selection of excellent schools, recreational facilities, local shops, churches, cafes, restaurants, boutiques and transport services run very close by. Clontarf Dart Station, Westwood Gym and the Clontarf seafront promenade are within a 10 minute walk and Dublin city centre is only 1.5 km distance away.
Viewing is highly recommended to appreciate this most charming quality family home
The house overlooks a large recreational green, Croydon Gardens, making it one of the more sought-after addresses within the Marino estate. Residents of Marino enjoy a wealth of amenities on their doorstep. There are numerous cafés, restaurants and bars in the neighbourhood alongside a selection of supermarkets and other retail shopping. Active outdoor enthusiasts can enjoy leafy Fairview Park and Clontarf's seafront promenade within minutes. In addition, excellent transport links include numerous bus routes in and out of the city, Clontarf Road Dart Station, Connolly Station & LUAS Stop.
• Double glazed uPVC windows.
• Gas fired central heating.
• Upgraded kitchen
• Very well insulated.
• Convenient on-street parking for 2-3 cars outside the door.
• Sunny south-west facing front garden.
• Original internal doors, floors and fireplaces.
• Modern tiled bathroom.
All photographs are provided for guidance only.
Marino Neighbourhood Guide
Explore prices, growth, people and lifestyle in Marino