🕓 0 minutes, 35 seconds | 357 views
Rights of a Tenant
- A tenant has a right to quiet and peaceful possession of their property.
- To have their rental accommodation meet the required minimum standards.
- To receive a rent book / receipt for rent.
- To contact the Residential Tenancies Board regarding a dispute.
- To receive the required minimum notice periods for termination of a tenancy.
Responsibilities of a Tenant
- To pay rent when required.
- To keep the property in good repair.
- To comply with the terms of the tenancy agreement.
- To inform the landlord of all relevant matters such as damage to the property that needs repairing or of the tenants who occupy the property.
- To give the landlord adequate notice when terminating the tenancy agreement.
Arrange your Free Property Valuation if you are selling
If you’re looking for a free professional house valuation to help you make an informed property decision, our dedicated team of valuation experts have over thirty years’ experience of selling commercial and residential property in Dublin and North Wicklow and their extensive local knowledge can point you in the right direction.