🕓 0 minutes, 43 seconds | 498 views
When going to view a property its always great to have as much information as you can get on that property itself, then make a list of questions you may have for the agent. If the agent can’t answer certain questions on the day they will contact the vendor/owner and get the answers for you. Don’t be afraid to ask as many questions you like, remember this is one of the biggest investments we make in a lifetime!
Questions to have in mind when viewing a home are:
– The location of the property.
– What is included in the property for the price that you are paying?
– What condition is the property in?
– What amenities are in the surrounding areas?
– How accessible is the home and what transport links are available?
Arrange your Free Property Valuation if you are selling
If you’re looking for a free professional house valuation to help you make an informed property decision, our dedicated team of valuation experts have over thirty years’ experience of selling commercial and residential property in Dublin and North Wicklow and their extensive local knowledge can point you in the right direction.
Tell us why you are here…
…so we can tailor the website to your needs.