Back to site

©2024. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.

Insurance for Landlords and Tenants


Insurance for landlords and tenants.
Insurance for Landlords and Tenants

The main type of insurance a landlord requires is building insurance in the case of damage to the property. It is wise for a landlord to also obtain landlord’s insurance. This covers the cost of damage to any contents in your property or solicitor’s fees which occur due to non-payment of rent.

Typically a landlord’s insurance only covers damage to the structure of the property and against any liability as a landlord. If a tenant wishes to insure their own personal belongings, it is important that they have their own insurance cover. Additionally, a landlord does not have the capacity to insure someone else’s personal belongings.

Phil Thompson

Phil Thompson, Sales Director

A ‘Home Value Maximization Framework‘ is the most effective way to get the best price for your home in 2024

What Phil’s happy customers say …

“…which literally added tens of thousands to the price achieved


We achieved a sale price far in excess of what we expected


“… helping us achieve the best possible result for the sale


Let our Sales Director Phil Thompson show you how he deploys his high-performing framework to boost the sale price of your home in just a 10-minute phone call.  

"*" indicates required fields

When do you wish to sell?*
This field is for validation purposes and should be left unchanged.

By submitting this form you agree to our privacy and cookie policy

There is no obligation to engage our services once you receive your property consultation from Phil

Privacy Policy

Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.