🕓 0 minutes, 44 seconds | 563 views
Here are several reasons why you as an owner should ensure to pay your service charges:
– You agreed to do so by signing the lease when you bought your home.
– Under Section 18 of the Multi-Unit Developments Act 2011 you have a legal obligation to pay.
– The OMC needs the money to provide services (such as waste collection, block insurance, repairs and maintenance) to you, your neighbours, and your properties.
– If you fail to pay, in effect you are expecting your neighbours to make up the difference.
– If you fail to pay, you are causing diminished services levels within the estate.
Arrange your Free Property Valuation if you are selling
If you’re looking for a free professional house valuation to help you make an informed property decision, our dedicated team of valuation experts have over thirty years’ experience of selling commercial and residential property in Dublin and North Wicklow and their extensive local knowledge can point you in the right direction.
Tell us why you are here…
…so we can tailor the website to your needs.