There’s a drop off point for needed supplies for those fleeing.
Items to drop off that will help & are needed:
• Thermal blankets, sleeping bags, sleeping mats (with foil insulation), mattresses.
• Care products: body washes, toothpastes, toothbrushes, hairbrushes.
• Hygiene products: towels, tampons, panty liners, cotton wool, baby wipes.
• Bedsheets, bed covers, pillows.
• Disposables: plates, bowls, cutlery, cups.
• Car seats for children’s transportation.
• Baby formula, baby food (with long best before date).
• Toys (soft toys, playing blocks).
• Disposable gloves and face masks.
• Sterile dressings .
• First aid bands with dressings.
• Corn removal plasters.
• Bandages: regular and elastic.
• Nappies for children and incontinence pads for adults (all sizes).
• Powerbanks, USB charging cables .
• Battery operated flashlights.
• Noise cancelling headphones and earplugs.
• Pet Food for cats and dogs.
Drop off points:
Address 1: 40 Lansdowne Village Sandymount
Address 2: Green speed head office, Unit 3, Park West Drive, O’ Casey Avenue, Dublin 12, D12 XH68