Back to site

©2023. All rights reserved.
Crafted by 4Property.

Insurance for Landlords and Tenants


🕓 0 minutes, 34 seconds | 483 views

Insurance for landlords and tenants.
Insurance for Landlords and Tenants

The main type of insurance a landlord requires is building insurance in the case of damage to the property. It is wise for a landlord to also obtain landlord’s insurance. This covers the cost of damage to any contents in your property or solicitor’s fees which occur due to non-payment of rent.

Typically a landlord’s insurance only covers damage to the structure of the property and against any liability as a landlord. If a tenant wishes to insure their own personal belongings, it is important that they have their own insurance cover. Additionally, a landlord does not have the capacity to insure someone else’s personal belongings.

Arrange your Free Property Valuation if you are selling

If you’re looking for a free professional house valuation to help you make an informed property decision, our dedicated team of valuation experts have over thirty years’ experience of selling commercial and residential property in Dublin and North Wicklow and their extensive local knowledge can point you in the right direction.

Privacy Policy

Pagespeed Optimization by Lighthouse.

Tell us why you are here

…so we can tailor the website to your needs.